Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pardon me?

Please pardon me on the lack of post as I have just been asked to assist a client whose daughter is about to get engaged this coming Sunday. However, it is rather last minute (I was contacted only on the 18th of April) and usually I do not 2 events in the same week. This is 2 events back to back. Hence, my intentions of posting colour boards on to my blog has not been achieved.

It was tried and tested last year, when I had to coordinate 2 wedding receptions in a day, which was quite detrimental to my sanity! This week will be another trying weekend for me but thank God for the 3 day weekend - but then again... it doesn't apply to me =(

So please look out for our next posting of

1) 70th Birthday celebration at Hilton Sentral (Event Date - Saturday, 1st May)

2) Engagement in Damansara Idaman (Event Date -Sunday, 2nd May) - this will be my first non-malay event and I'm rather curious! But then again, 'curiosity killed the cat'!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment